Thursday, February 26, 2009

Designer Bird Feeders

Mark and I are huge animal lovers, we feed our neighborhood friendly cat, Jack, who belongs to our neighbors but loves to roam and hang out, the birds, the squirrels and by accident even some deer (we live near some woods and there are a lot of deer, some came to our front yard and destroyed our evergreen tree).

I am the most amazed at how much food the birds eat, we fill our feeder up daily and it's gone by the time we get home from work. I really enjoy seeing all the little bird tracks in the snow at night, and hearing them chirp like crazy when they know we are coming out to refill the feeder. Makes me so happy and it really makes our cats happy to watch them from the windows.

I have been looking around online for some modern looking bird feeders, since I am now also considering putting some in our back yard as well now. Here are some of the best ones I have found so far, please consider commenting and posting links in the to any that you find, too.

Birdfeeder by Amy Adams


Lunchbox Birdfeeder by Amy Adams




The Song Bird from Sehwan Oh


Glas Haus from Sprout Home



Cantina Bird Feeder by flo viererbl



This one is more of a bird house but you could definitely put food in it:
Folding Bird House from Jesper Moller Hansen,
Dorthe Weis, 2007

1 comment:

Jill Davis said...

Love these Bird Feeders!!! Do any of them come with a suction cup so u can stick it to a window?? Need one for my sister. (She has an apartment on the third floor).