Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time to drool over House Industries again...



Every time an email shows up in my inbox from House Industries, I can expect I am going to be wanting most of what is contained. This week's email is no exception, they are featuring their new Holiday Objects and of course, I want way too many things. (Hint hint, Christmas is coming up - I am making it easy for you, buy me pretty much ANYTHING from House and I will be happy.)

Check out all of House's wares on their website and if you are in NYC today, you'd be stupid not to hit up their one day Pop-Up Shop at the Type Directors Club to touch and feel both old and new Housewares in person:

House Industries Pop-Up Shop
November 19th from 11:30am-6pm
Type Directors Club
347 West 36 Street, Suite 603
New York, New York
212-633-8943

Our pals Allison and Craig from Strawberryluna, got me the Ampersand Cutting Board for my birthday last month and it rules my face!! I have it on display in our kitchen and it makes me happy every single morning. (thanks again guys)

No comments: